Mar 22, 2009

Wait


Switch yhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifears switch also you promise ,
Glad you are also never come.
Your message is fixed I will always remember,
Even though you may never come.

But I will always wait for you,
Although this turn of hair.
I will always be waiting for you,
Because the promise was that I hold for you.

You always have my heart in the memories we shared,
The sun was about to witness our love story.
I miss you here with tear that fell,
At any time until I will not ever get tired waiting for you.

@->->---

7 comments:

  1. nice poem.. i have also the same feeling.. waiting for someone i dont know if he will ever come again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Nice to read this. Thanks for dropping by my site

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my new blog
    http://collezionestrampalaura.fotoblog.it
    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice poem with beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poem with guitar..hehehehehe...sukses yaa...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your suggestion and criticism
Please dont Spam !!!