Apr 8, 2009

Disappointment


You make me disappointed
Let me wait for your own
Time passed so quickly
But I am still waiting for you here

When I remember the promise that you say to me
Maybe we can not be together again
Repeating all as
Because you are now with other people

When I saw the ring on your ring finger
Feel there is hole in my chest
See you together with other people
Maybe now I should forget you

Bury all our memories about
I consider this is all a dream
Want to have your hands but do not power up
I hope you love happy with the choice of your heart

@->->---

4 comments:

  1. oh..friend.. wishing always part and prosperity, hence that's which we get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your poem? hmm hmm, so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this youe poem
    it is sad but also good keep up the good work
    thks for entering the mommy to be contest stay tuned the winner will be announced in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it ur poem, just give time to heal your pain. after that wake up from your sad dream n find new love

    ReplyDelete

Leave your suggestion and criticism
Please dont Spam !!!