Apr 27, 2009

Failed


Dark night is not dark like my heart
Until this fall I still wake up with a failure
Point the first rays have now lost almost swallowed time
Oh God there is still hope for

Like rain in the dry season
Like lightning in the middle of a hot day
None realized that my desire
Nothing so my dream a reality

Will I continue to fall in the failure
Or is this just a trial of life
Will I rise up from this nightmare
Clear that there is no word for surrender

Although the thousand obstacles which block
Although the failure of a thousand I accept
This is all a dream for a beautiful
Hopefully failure this time will be a happy ending

@->->---

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog with great poems that will be fun to come back and read. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your suggestion and criticism
Please dont Spam !!!